So for me summer has pretty much just begun, but what does that mean for homeschool?
Not much, actually. When you have actual control over your own education, you never really feel the need to just sit there because you have nothing to do. Right now, let’s see, what am I doing?
1. Saylor’s Milton class.
2. Algebra. I suck at staying committed to Algebra!
3. Saylor’s Biology class. My friend is doing their Chemistry. Lots of options.
4. Herbology classes at GSW.
5. Reading a book for a Lore class (which is basically like wizard English) at GSW.
6. Taking an occasional art class.
What are you doing this summer?